Subject: [Leica] Re: Doug Fund
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed Feb 7 11:39:01 2007

Peter Klein wrote:

> I too have contributed to the Help Doug Keep His Cameras Fund.  Via
> the
> dreaded payment service that dare not speak its name, no less.
>
> I didn't post a declaration to that effect yesterday, because I
> normally
> consider this kind of thing private. But it occurred to me that
> each one
> of us who publicly acknowledges our action may be helping to persuade
> others to do so, too.
>
> So: Hello, world.  I gave.  If you haven't yet, please consider it.

Y'know... just sending the scratch was the way I went, but you're
probably right about this (as are all the others who realized this
factor at the outset.)

So, in the hope that publicity might serve to further seed the cause,
add me as another contributer who feels proud to be a part of such a
generous group of individuals.

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] Re: Doug Fund)