Subject: [Leica] By The Light of Mark Rabiner's Nuclear Cooling Tower
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Wed Feb 14 19:02:30 2007

Folks -

Now that I've collected a half-dozen schemes for fixing the peskey
lighting shadow on one of my dancer pix I need an afternoon to try my
own hand at these processes.

'Meantime, I enlisted the aid of our real estate broker to model the
light in our new living room in that strangely beautiful Indiana
beach town that Mark represented in his transcontinental trance -
heeeere's Gene:

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/74392153

Geez... I'm almost keeping up with this PAW thing...

bob palmieri

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] By The Light of Mark Rabiner's Nuclear Cooling Tower)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] By The Light of Mark Rabiner's Nuclear Cooling Tower)