Subject: [Leica] EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff now PayPal
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Feb 7 11:51:05 2007

To people, like my deferrers here who appear by the countless examples they
mention to do a high volume of internet trading One learns to live with
PayPal or one moves to a tropical island and puts messages in a bottle and
learn to live low tech with a soccer ball.

A quick search on any search engine "PayPal class action" and one comes
quickly to lists and lists of pages and pages of very real very scary stuff.
Be afraid. Be very afraid. Would be the overall message.
I see there are whole websites devoted to PayPal scandals.
Do people have nothing better to do in their spare time than make stuff up?
one learns to take a blind eye to it if one has an eBay gleam in ones eye.
it does however stink and I think everyone knows it.

I sure as hell am not going to give them my bank account number and
everything which comes out of that... Any time soon.

I'll wait till the year 2525 though.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N