Subject: [Leica] EMERGENCY FS: Reflex stuff
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Feb 7 00:58:35 2007

On 2/7/07 12:13 AM, "Richard" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com> typed:

> Slobodan is right. Somehow if a fight doesn't break out about the most
> trivial OTHER things, it doesn't feel right for it to be a LUG
> conversation. We are a happy dysfunctional salon.
>
> Nevertheless, good luck to Doug and I am sure all who are willing, are
> doing what they can.
>
> At 08:51 PM 2/6/2007, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:
>> Yeah, but if this didn't go on, then it just wouldn't be right.
>
> // richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly, please
> use richard at imagecraft.com)

http://news.com.com/2100-1017-842240.html
That fact that discussions on helping Doug or anything else can turn into
discussions about other stuff especially related stuff is natural and seemly
and if Doug cares what discussions evolve out of his orignal thread I'd be
amazed. Maybe he'll weigh in on it if he's got the time.

I think Play Pal stinks.
Its had a huge class action suit against it.
I wont have anything to do with it them. Play Pal is no pal of mine. ...I
won't play with them.
And have not been involved with many "deals" in which people or companies
want me to only go through them. If its a play pal only deal I'm not in.
Include me out.

"PayPal frequently locks customers' accounts if it suspects that fraud
played a part in a transaction, even if the amount in doubt is a fraction of
the total amount in an account, "
"Under the guise of needing to protect consumers from fraud, they themselves
are guilty of fraudulent abuse of their customers,"

Stank even more when EBay bought them. That won't go on for long.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY
40?47'59.79"N
73?57'32.37"W