Subject: [Leica] Lightroom & Bridge
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Feb 7 15:42:21 2007

Jim,

The trouble is that one of Wade's mails pointed us at a review which said
explicitly that LR couldn't do retouching, sharpening, smart selection and
one
or two other things that I need/want.

I am getting more and more confused, but this "tutorial" of Wade's is
brilliant
and has saved a lot of hassle.l He should definitely continue to do it.

Peter