Subject: [Leica] How do you mount canvas prints?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Feb 7 16:38:21 2007

You can look at several different forms of stretcher bars. Including
rounded ones which would look very much like the effect that I
believe you use on your web postings (I think it's you - forgive me
if not). Stretcher bars come in various sizes. Buy two for vertical
dimension and two for horizontal. They're pre mitered and tongue and
grooved to fit together perfectly. You then wrap the canvas around
them and staple. You begin in the middle of horizontal and vertical
and work your way out to the corners - working each of the 4 sides
equally. If you don't want to frame you'd staple to the back of the
stretchers. If you plan on framing - you can staple on the sides as
the frame will cover your staples.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com