Subject: [Leica] We are not alone
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Feb 8 21:00:25 2007

> I feel really good that we, as strangers (somewhat), can come to the
> aid of one in our community in such a short time. It says a lot about
> us as people and the affect that Doug and his work have had on us. I
> sincerely hope that Doug's emergency is over very soon and ends with
> a positive conclusion.  We're still here, Doug, and we're rooting for
> you and your family.
>
> Len

Len if Hoppy ever get in trouble, better not do too much rooting for him
and his family --- has a slightly different meaning downunder ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] We are not alone)
Message from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] We are not alone)