Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIf and Leica IIIg - the viewfinder
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Fri Feb 9 16:08:32 2007

My IIIf was unusable until Ken Ruth cleaned it up. When I bought it, the
seller said that it was just CLA'd. The viewfinder was much worse than a bad
FED, so I assumed it to be a characteristic of the Leica III cameras. But I
would like something a bit less tunnel-visioned.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com
http://400tx.blogspot.com/