Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIf and Leica IIIg - the viewfinder
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Fri Feb 9 17:33:26 2007

At 07:08 PM 2/9/2007, Jeffery Smith wrote:
 >My IIIf was unusable until Ken Ruth cleaned it up. When I bought it, the
 >seller said that it was just CLA'd. The viewfinder was much worse than a
 >bad
 >FED, so I assumed it to be a characteristic of the Leica III cameras. But I
 >would like something a bit less tunnel-visioned.

Cuique sua res:  to each his own.  I rather like
the IIIc/IIIf viewfinder.  Perhaps this simply is
a mark of my contrarian and perverse soul.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Leica IIIf and Leica IIIg - the viewfinder)