Subject: [Leica] A Cold Day By The Shore
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Fri Feb 9 20:20:59 2007

Not as cold in the Boston area as yesterday but the wind made the 22F
feel like 5F. It was so cold that I was shaking like Ryan O'Neal at a
family reunion!

I put my early '60s 200mm Tele-Takumar, the one with a zillion aperture
blades, onto the isDS today and took a ride to Hull.

Going over the Fore River Bridge, I saw a small tanker coming in so I
took a few pics of it, along  with my childhood beach before continuing
to Hull and Cohasset.

<http://www.hemenway.com/ColdDayShore-02092007/index.htm#14>

I had only the 200mm for the isDS, so as seen with the small tanker, I
was limited to shooting it in sections.

Whaddya think?

Jim

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] A Cold Day By The Shore)