Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Feb 10 09:47:56 2007

Michiel,

That's a wonderful reference document for the Leica Visoflex user and
collector as well. I have been saving some manuals, web pages,
articles and just plain notes on the various Viso items for my own
use. I must say this is the most complete document I've seen. Thanks
for putting it together for us. You've just saved me a lot of work.

Len