Subject: [Leica] CALL FOR PHOTOS
From: hankpix at juno.com (hankpix@juno.com)
Date: Sat Feb 10 11:45:59 2007

                                      CALL FOR PHOTOS
 Hello Everyone,
    I?m developing a textbook for use by teenagers at the middle and high
school levels.
Tentatively titled Write What You See, this work will feature black and
white photos
accompanied by textual material related to the photos.
    The purpose of the work will be to provide students in English classes
with ideas and
suggestions that will trigger their imaginations and help them write better
compositions.
    I?d like to include in this text photos that were created by students or
other teenagers.
If you?re involved with young people and photography at a school, church,
club, or other
organization, and if you think this project would be right for you, please
contact me offline
at hankpix@juno.com.
   To see samples of my work, please visit
www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/hankpix.