Subject: [Leica] not entirely OT: the recurrent dilemma
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 11 09:40:48 2007

Thanks Don,
You really simplified it: 17-40 and 70-200 might do perfectly indeed.
As for the 35 on my MP: I might go for the Summicron.
I love to have the shallow DOF option, but maybe there's not that
much difference between 1.4 and 2 after all.
Cheers,
Philippe

Op 11-feb-07, om 04:34 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: