Subject: [Leica] New additions - Finally!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 21:34:49 2007

Alastair,

Thanks for the comments.  I have others,which are probably better, but these
were the ones that caught my eye first.  On the last one, I think my fingler
slipped off the focus hold while I was recomposing.  My first political
rally, and need more practice.  ;-)  I will do some more looking through the
shots and post some more later.

Barack seems like an interesting candidate and a pretty good speaker, and
one from a younger generation.  It will be interesting to see how he does,
not sure if Hillary or him will make it, I guess we will see what the US is
ready for first.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Alastair Firkin"
<firkin@ncable.net.au>: --------------