Subject: [Leica] New additions - Finally!
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 19:18:47 2007

Hoppy,

Yes, I will be posting some photos fo Anna soon.  I just have been so
swamped with work for the past year and no time to post anything.  I hope to
rectify that soon.  Anna is our exchange daughter from Germany.  She is with
us for the school year, and is our fourth exchange daughter.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------