Subject: [Leica] OT: Six Nations
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Mon Feb 12 03:15:02 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@nathanfoto.com>
To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Monday, 12 February, 2007 6:13:11 AM

I don't know if the Irish and French members here watch rugby, but I
must congratulate both Ireland and France on a great game yesterday--it
was a wonderful advertisement for the sport, and what drama at the end!

Nathan

I'm surprised our members in the Netherlands watch Six Nations!

Nick

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more
at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.

Replies: Reply from gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] OT: Six Nations)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] OT: Six Nations)