Subject: [Leica] OT: Six Nations
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Feb 12 09:05:42 2007

Hi Nick,

We have all the BBC channels on our cable system, and I like the
occasional rugby game, especially one as dramatic as this one. I also
enjoy watch the Premiership every weekend, on a sports channel we
have here which takes the feed from Sky. On any given Saturday
afternoon, I have the choice between at least 5-6 Premiership games.

Nathan