Subject: [Leica] Felix in Barcelona
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Feb 12 13:57:27 2007

Hi all,

Today I had the pleasure to meet Felix Lopez Maturana for a short time in
Barcelona, he's a great fellow!. We have in commun the passion for the
photography and for the Opera, his visit to Barcelona was to assist to the
opera Don Carlos.

We have had together coffee, I was carryng my camera and we have shot a
picture one to the other, as soon as I have, I'll post these pictures!

Saludos cordiales
Luis