Subject: [Leica] New additions - Finally!
From: pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson)
Date: Mon Feb 12 20:02:05 2007

Always an interesting time to be in Iowa.  As of 3 weeks ago, there
were 22 presidential candidate appearances already scheduled at Drake
University, in Des Moines.  In Iowa, one almost has to go out of
one's way not to see the candidates.  We'll try to thin the herd here
for the rest of you...

Phil
Dubuque, IA

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] New additions - Finally!)