Subject: [Leica] FS: Canon gear
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Fri May 4 08:16:16 2007

For Sale:
Canon EOS 1n RS camera body.  $300.  Used but in very good condition.
Everything works perfectly.  It's one of my favorite camera bodies, but now
that I have my M4 back from Sherry, I'm just cleaning out some of the unused
gear.  The body does need a new eyecup EC-II.

Canon EF 35mm f/2 lens.  $175.  This is the last of my Canon lenses and with
my selling the body, I've no use for it.  I purchased it in January of this
year, so it's still very unused.

Thanks to all.
Philip Forrest