Subject: [Leica] HCB Scrapbook
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Feb 14 18:34:22 2007

Got my facsimile HCB Scrapbook today.

It's as fine as it should be -- oversized (85% of original size),
heavy paper, excellent reproductions, embossed cover that looks like
the original.

Lots of photos (all from the scapbook) including multiple shots of
the same subject. Give good feel for how he worked. Lots of famous
shots and some obscure.

There are a couple of essays.

Only some pages look like facsimile to me, but I've not found exact
explanation of the package. Whatever, it's gorgeous.

List $85, but I ended up getting it for less than 60 with shipping
from amazon.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/