Subject: [Leica] Decreasing the Clutter on the LUG
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Feb 14 18:38:20 2007

Brian,

I, for one, enjoy the ability to click on the "Reply" icon and feed a reply
back to the LUG.  However, I try to do so sparingly.  One way I cut down on
accumulate and then write a single response to all of those who commented.
This would reduce the email count considerably.  Just a thought.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA