Subject: [Leica] WELL MAYBE THIS'LL WORK? CHANGES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Feb 15 09:37:04 2007

OK maybe this will get a post to all the LUG? Then maybe? I suppose if it
comes back to me as a LUG message then I'll know it worked. ?

Heavens what a bloody mess!

If answering a topic that you want the whole  LUG to read, but tap onto a
message of identical topic, then you find out the post for everyone only
goes to the "single individual?" then this is without question the stupidest
set up of all.

This will kill the LUG! Period! Simply for lack of conversation and no
brainer posts all screwed-up.  KILL IT Brian before it destroys us!

As of right now it seems the post below went only to the original poster,
Ric Carter because his was the topic I copied my post address of my remarks
and as far as I can see  this response may well go to him again! God forbid
this is moronic at best simply to justify a few whiners who have no idea how
to use .... "SELECT ALL DELETE ALL?"

OK we'll try it again as I have no idea where the hell this will go! My God
I just looked at the " TO box:"  And guess who this was going to be sent to?
For crying out loud  it's about to be sent back to myself and to Ric Carter
again!

THAT DOES IT! FORGET IT, IT  DOESN'T MATTER I'M OUTTA HERE AND BACK TO THE
CLOSET! If and when Brian you put it back to "normal" please let me know,
thank you.

That is of course if you ever get to read this post! :-(

MY POST AS SENT EARLIER! My apologize Ric if you end up the only one with
this rant again. Quite frankly a justifiable rant indeed!

Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Leica] A Modest Suggestion to Manage Your LUG email Volume

Replies: Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] WELL MAYBE THIS'LL WORK? CHANGES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] WELL MAYBE THIS'LL WORK? CHANGES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)