Subject: [Leica] longest web site address for a Leica User ! OT
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 19 16:44:33 2007

It was brought to my attention the other day while doing research that I may
have one of the longest web site addresses around. Well the one at the
National Archives of Canada anyway to access the Ted Grant collection.

For those interested: :-)

http://search-recherche.collectionscanada.ca/archives/searchResults.jsp?FormName=MIKAN+Simple+Search&QueryText=ted+grant&Media=Media.Photographs&PageNum=1&SortSpec=score+desc&QueryParser=lac_mikan&Language=eng&Sources=mikan&ResultCount=10

>>This gives 3700 hits, and includes information not only about your own
>>collections but also where you're mentioned in other sources, such as the
>>NFB.  It also includes descriptions of the collections and descriptions of
>>individual items where you have been identified as the photographer.
>>There are 103 items which have been scanned and which are available
>>online.   As well there are over 2000 short descriptions of what are
>>effectively 2000-plus different assignments.  All items which are marked
>>with an "x" have an image on the web site.  <<

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4
250-477-2156

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] longest web site address for a Leica User ! OT)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] longest web site address for a Leica User ! OT)