Subject: [Leica] The TO and CC fields
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Thu Feb 15 11:46:11 2007

Ok, I'm on the record as liking the reduced traffic.  But I'm not overly
concerned if we went back to the old way, as I managed to read or delete
without a problem.

That said, I'm confused as to how people don't understand if things will get
thru or not as if its some kind of "black magic" that powers email.

Just look at the To and CC lines. If "lug@leica-users.org" is there, it will
get to everyone. If it isn't, it won't.

It isn't rocket science.  No need to panic or beat yourself in angst with
your least-used lens.

And I don't mean to insult anyone here, we're all smart as hell I'm  sure.

And I can understand not liking the fact that "reply" does not go to the LUG
automatically - it takes a bit more time to add it there if you deem it
necessary - but there is something to the theory that maybe that reply
shouldn't go to the whole group automatically.

But come on people, its not a black hole of confusion...

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] The TO and CC fields)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: The TO and CC fields)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Re: The TO and CC fields)
Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] The TO and CC fields)