Subject: [Leica] The TO and CC fields
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Feb 15 12:07:35 2007

Yes, I got two copies of that message George, one direct to me and another
via the LUG email address. As you say, you now need to edit the 'To' and
'Cc' fields when you hit reply all to prevent someone getting the same
message more than once.

Steve

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] The TO and CC fields)