Subject: [Leica] The TO and CC fields
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Feb 15 12:05:04 2007

Ok, I've worked out what's happening.

I have a rule set up in my email client to copy all messages from the LUG
email address to a folder. When people hit 'reply all' the LUG address is in
the 'Cc' field, so it's not being picked up by the rule handler and is left
in my inbox - which also explains why I had about a dozen emails from other
people sat there - I'm guessing they hit reply all.

Steve