Subject: [Leica] M8 - Battery Life
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Feb 17 13:10:43 2007

Wade, you obviously have the right tool for the job and I'm sure that those
final ten will be exceptional and effective. I tend to
only think along the lines of thumb powered lengths of film.
As Don added, those volumes add up quickly in professional film stock.
I'm looking forward to seeing a series from you when the project is complete.
Cheers
Hoppy