Subject: [Leica] Re: Friday FS
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Sat Feb 17 13:55:49 2007

Hi Pat, yet me again  :-) .
Well, I managed to loose the softie I bought from you, due to very
shallow threading in the release button it doesn't hold very tight so
without an extra measures, loosing one was just the quesiton of time...
Besides, I acquired Elmarit-M 90mm/2.8 with E46 size (will hopefully
pick it tomorrow).
So, next month, if you still will have the same softies (either red or
black) available along with your Leica E46 UVa filter, I'll purchase
there from you.

Best, Alex