Subject: [Leica] I Tried an M8; Color Question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Feb 17 15:23:45 2007

I agree with Alastair. I find Auto WB to be the offender. I can shoot
3 or 4 of the exact same photo within a few seconds and one may be
different. (generally warmer the way Bob Baron shows}. I now shoot
RAW exclusively and find it extremely easy to correct so I don't
worry about it. I also never use AWB indoors.

Len