Subject: [Leica] URGENT IIIf advice sought
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Feb 18 04:20:49 2007

Pull out the take-up spool.

Look down there. You will see some gears.

Are they properly meshed? Or has one of them slipped out of place.

Something similar happened to me once.

With the camera upside down, I jiggled it until the gears popped back in
place.

I am not sure we are talking about the same problem, but it sounds familiar.

Daniel