Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 30 day demo available
From: leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason)
Date: Mon Feb 19 10:44:14 2007

"Adam Bridge" <abridge@gmail.com> writes:

> The icon for Lightroom is probably the most boring....well, I hope you
> didn't pay a fortune for the icon designer. I thought the LR was just
> a place holder for the real icon. Now I have this awful feeling that
> photoshop and the other CS3 products will be equally icky.

Those new Adobe icons make more sense in a group - as a single app it
doesn't seem to work as well. In my humble opinion.

Dave

Message from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Lightroom 30 day demo available)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Lightroom 30 day demo available)