Subject: [Leica] Custom white ballance <WAS>: I Tried an M8; Color Question
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Feb 19 18:39:01 2007

Harrison:

>A few months ago I did some testing with my Expo disk (the name of the
>gadget you stick on the front of your lens to white balance).

Why not simply shoot raw and then just set the white balance after the fact?
I'm unsure of how much of a time savings it would be to fiddle around with
the expo disk and setting custom white balance settings each time.  And if
the color temperature is constant, then setting all the raw files to that
same color temp can be done almost instantaneously.

--
Eric
http://canid.com/

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] Custom white ballance <WAS>: I Tried an M8; Color Question)