Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Feb 19 19:11:24 2007

Greetings Mork from NY.

Great service means answering the phone at 9:00PM.  Great service means
remembering that you had mentioned two months ago that you wanted a black
M8.  Great service means boxing and shipping your M8 after 8:00PM but
getting it on the UPS shipping schedule so that you pay for second day air
and it shows up two days later not three.  Great service means knowing and I
mean really knowing the Leica catalogue.

In the online universe there are only three or four people that offer that
level of service.  Heck, it was easier than punching numbers and checking
out on the B&H site.

Happy Snaps in Brooklyn Mark.

Don
don.dory@gmaill.com