Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 20:15:07 2007

Don,

Precisely how Park Square treated me.  I opted for the next day delivery at
an extra $10.  They had to wait a day for shipping though as they were in
the middle of a snow storm.  It arrived on time, Carl emailed me of shipping
time and tracking number without my needing to ask etc.  I'd say very
customer service oriented.

Gene