Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 20:27:56 2007

Frank,

This has been the case with R cameras and lenses for years, as the M users
would rather use a Canon or Nikon than use the excelent R cameras.  Too bad
for them in my book.  I love mey R cameras and lenses, and I certainly take
advantage of the low R lens prices.  As you say excelent glass.  They may
not have R cameras with the very latest dodads, but they sure are very
excelent picture takers.

The M8 may tank in price when the M9 comes out, but who knows when that may
happen?  I'll use my M8 for as long as it will continue working.  If the M9
comes out sometime in the near/future, I may even buy one of them, but on
the other hand I may take advantage of the tanked prices and get another M8.
 It will still work just as good as they do now.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------