Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Feb 20 05:31:46 2007

Mark,
Go visit the Leica Gallery.  Accidentally stop by Eli's store in the same
building; I bet he would make you a deal on a previously loved R9.  Not a
lot of money and a great camera, lenses are cheap sorta.  Then we wouldn't
worry about letters from Mark in prison for killing some poor Chinese
tourist who wandered too close to Harlem R9 in hand.  No chance of
mis-identification there.

OK, happy snaps in Manhattan.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com