Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Feb 20 07:53:38 2007

On 2/20/07 8:31 AM, "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com> typed:

> Mark,
> Go visit the Leica Gallery.  Accidentally stop by Eli's store in the same
> building; I bet he would make you a deal on a previously loved R9.  Not a
> lot of money and a great camera, lenses are cheap sorta.  Then we wouldn't
> worry about letters from Mark in prison for killing some poor Chinese
> tourist who wandered too close to Harlem R9 in hand.  No chance of
> mis-identification there.
>
> OK, happy snaps in Manhattan.
>
> Don

The R9, camera of choice for Chinese Tourists. Chinese?!
I'm glad I can get into the R system on a cutting edge level for not so high
end much money. And when the DSLR comes out which will be certainly before
the holidays psychic awareness being what it is the time to be  getting into
Leica R will be now not then. As all that pretty cheap glass out there will
no longer probably be all that cheap. prices have gotta climb as Leica r
become the DSLR of choice for discerning photo nuts, bugs and Pros.
And Leica will become mainstream Nietzsche market.
Not the Nietzsche Nietzsche -
That it is now.
let's face it.
It was you, Charley.