Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Feb 20 16:59:40 2007

At 10:51 PM 2/19/2007, you wrote:
>When the M9 comes out, no matter what that camera is in the digital
>world, the M8 will tank in price.
>
>Frank Filippone

And how many M8 photos would you miss in the meantime?  I can't
afford to wait until the M9 comes out.  That's the trap many people
fall into - they never buy a new digital camera because the next one
will be cheaper and better and may come out next year.  I'll use
whatever the best is right now and the best digital rangefinder
camera right now is the M8.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio