Subject: [Leica] M8 files and lightroom
From: heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger)
Date: Wed Feb 21 15:48:48 2007

On 2/21/07 2:56 PM, "bernardo feio" <bernardofeio@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm playing with some RAW files. I'm don't have no experience whit this so
> can any one explain me if there are any M8 profiles to Lightroom that I can
> export?

The M8 writes out DNG files so they work really well in Lightroom - this is
what I've been using myself.

In terms of applying a camera profile in LR for the M8, that isn't currently
available as far as I can tell, and I've been asking all the right people.

Pode responder em portugues tambem, se quiser...

w a d e  h e n i n g e r
u s e r  e x p e r i e n c e
a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c

Replies: Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] M8 files and lightroom)