Subject: [Leica] More M8 Pictures from Hong Kong
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Feb 22 06:41:09 2007

Howard,

Nice photos. I especially like the rickshaws for sale. I think it's
sad to see them go. That was one of the charms of Hong Kong when I
was a frequent visitor in the 70's. When did they stop using them?

Now for your sensor cleaning. Use a kit only as a last resort. Use
the blower 2, 3, 4 times before you resort to it. I have been using
DSLR's since the early days of the Nikon D1 and have only had to
clean my sensors once. That was when a drop of water got on the
sensor when I was changing lenses. In that case I found the Eclipse
system to be perfect. I just use the liquid and made the little
cleaning paddle myself.

Len