Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Feb 22 13:57:19 2007

LOL!  Jim...that is funny!  I bought an R8 and it is what led me to sell
all Leica R gear and go EOS....That thing never worked right and crapped
out on me on more paying jobs than I care to remember.  Went back to
Leica at least three times and always had the same problem after "repair"

The EOS1Ns I bought never went into the shop in the ensuing 5 or more
years of very hard use till I went digital...sold one and still have the
other that my 10 year old uses as her camera.  I got stuck in a
thunderstorm one time on assignment and one of those 1ns got so wet it
started making funny characters on the lcd display, dried it out in the
oven and it worked like a champ for the next several years till I sold it.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance)