Subject: [Leica] WTB: Noctilux
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Sue Ryan)
Date: Thu Feb 22 18:30:44 2007

Well, I know Kyle Cassidy personally - is that enough? (That is if you count
"personally" as having swapped a couple entertaining emails once some years
back.)

Also, my CV (curriculum vitae, not cosina voigtlander) includes going to
anti war rallies armed with my dad's old Zeiss Ikon contessa he got during
the Korean War.

Please, please pick me to be in your group! Photos to come soon....

Sue

PS Tina - I think we can take these guys....