Subject: [Leica] WTB: Noctilux
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 22 18:56:41 2007

Sue, let's tally up your entrance scores so far:
Admitting to knowing Kyle -5
Being recognised by Doug Herr, +5
Shooting with the Zeiss Ikon +2
Wanting a Nocti +10
Having an M to put it on +25

Looking good so far, and we need the civilizing influence. Do you have a
position on hot sauce?

Cheers
Hoppy
AusLUG