Subject: [Leica] OT: Job update AND IIIf
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Feb 22 19:11:19 2007

On Feb 22, 2007, at 10:08 PM, J. Newell wrote:

> Please let us know where you land?
>
> Best,
> John Newell

Will do, and thanks!

Right now, to be back on topic, I'm sorting through some IIIf
negatives.  I've got about a dozen rolls I haven't scanned yet.  The
ones I've taken a look at continue to impress me, shot with the
classic Summicron 50/2 collapsible.  I love that lens!

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r