Subject: [Leica] Lightroom on a Mac
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Feb 23 10:45:58 2007

On Feb 23, 2007, at 1:37 PM, Wade Heninger wrote:

> Why try the beta when the demo of 1.0 is out for both Mac and PC.
>
> 1.0 is faster than the beta and you just have to spend a few minutes
> figuring out how it works with photos.

Wade, where's the link for the demo of 1.0?  I've been using the beta
version and really like it, but would like to try the 1.0 demo before
I buy.

Peace,

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Lightroom on a Mac (Never mind))