Subject: [Leica] Lightroom on a Mac
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 23 11:14:09 2007

> a d o b e  s y s t e m s ,  i n c

I'm really glad we've got our own Adobe guy, Wade here right here on the LUG
to help us out. I'm all for this kind of stuff any un appropriateness
between reps and other list users in the past its been the list users not
the reps fault as I saw it. If we had a guy here from Leica itself it would
not be more integral to our photographic workflo selves. Mine at least. But
those guys over there in New Jersey or Zolms are thin lipped yellow bellied.
Photoshop and Adobe products are as key if not more so to my photographic
output than my hardware. Cameras. Flash. More key than my darkroom.

When everybody said "gee if I only invested in Microsoft" I always ask what
if I'd invested in Adobe? As they have taken over my universe as I know it
why not everyone else's? Not perfect. But a very IMO cool company.
But NOT looking forward to shelling out a grand for the CS3 upgrade hitting
like a brick any minute. A sun dried brick from Adobe.
I need new shoes. Big bags of beans and rice. More salsa.
And in general...

More red stuff.

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY