Subject: [Leica] Epson 3800 pro
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 23 11:43:12 2007

News flash B&H emails me telling me they've got a shipment in. still damp.
The B&H Epson Beagle has Landed!!

So I click on the thing and do all the things and its on the way. 3 4 days.
Enough time to  put together ny IKEA office furniture to to put it on.
I don't even have to bring it  home in a cab.
Which today it was below freezing kept me at bay. With no e.
And with all the stuff about the RIP being a RIP-OFF....

...The guy on the phone at foto care being quite adamant otherwise and I was
going to go over there for the first time this afternoon and check them out.
But a moot point. Maybe ma?ana.
Maybe Moot Ma?ana.

But I got confused it said "Stylus Pro" and my blood pressure shot up.
Don't need no "pro" I want my money back!!!
Which is what I often say way before I ever pull out my checkbook.
Runs in my family. Don't look for logic.

Don't need no "pro":
would prefer instead the special Diletante Saturday Surprise Edition
(that's the Spanish spelling)

Mark Rabiner
New York, NY

markrabiner.com