Subject: [Leica] IMG - New Project
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Feb 23 11:45:40 2007

#2, 5, 8, 13, and 17, and definitely #2.

#21 is initially a bit hard to view, but the more I look at it, the
more I respond positively to it.  Interesting image.

Looks like it's going to be an excellent collection.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] IMG - New Project)