Subject: [Leica] Lightroom on a Mac
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Feb 23 11:50:34 2007

On Feb 23, 2007, at 2:46 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> The one thing I miss is the healing brush--I have a permanent piece
> of dust on my sensor which does not affect most pictures but does
> need to be retouched out of images with lots of s

I use digital ice when scanning film, so I get rid of most of the
stuff that needs the brush.  When I do need it, I touch up the
exported version in Elements.   Now, with LR, I'm using Elements much
less.  I really do like LR for what I do.

Ken
-----------------------------------
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn

Current Leica Photography (in move to new gallery)
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Lightroom on a Mac)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Lightroom on a Mac)